Decorative ceiling fans are available
in a variety of designs, with or without
light fittings and the choice of optional
To stay cool in Summer and warm in Winter, you need an efficient climate control system in your conservatory, so you can be sure of enjoying exactly the right temperature every day - all year round!
Climate control systems - essential in any conservatory
Every Ultraframe conservatory roofing system features ventilation as standard, to ensure a comfortable interior temperature in your conservatory all year round. Depending on the orientation of your conservatory (e.g. South-facing) you may need to consider additional measures to ensure your conservatory is truly a room for all seasons.
Ultraframe can provide a tailored solution for every conservatory to ensure the perfect climate all year round.
- High performance glazing, especially developed for UK weather conditions, keeping heat from the sun out during Summer, whilst retaining warmth from heating appliances in the Winter. Conservaglass is available in Neutral Clear or Subtle Blue.
Ultraframe Trickle Ventilation
- ensures the natural upward movement of warm air to carry moisture to the roof apex, allowing it to filter to the outside.
Ultraframe roof vents
- highly insulated, with optional manual or electric openers. Thermostats and rain sensors allow for automatic opening and closing.
Ventilated support trim
- a trim that fits between the wall and roof with built-in ventilation and comes with a slider on/off control button.
Ultraframe Conservatory fan for added ventilation Fans
- a range of roof ridge mounted fans for gentle air movement. Supplied with standard pull chain or infra-red remote control.
Don't forget that as well as maintaining a cool temperature over the Summer months, there are also times of year when you may need to conised heating your conservatory. Again, there are several options which you can consider - your chosen installer will discuss the merits of each and help you to decide which is best suited to your conservatory. Some of the options are:
extend your home's central heating system and fit radiators in your conservatory
electric wall heaters
freestanding heating appliances