Elizabethan Windows are proud to supply Saint Gobain Glass products.
SGG PLANITHERM® TOTAL+
SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL+ is an extremely versatile low-E solution suitable for a wide range of domestic and commercial applications:
SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL+ is manufactured on the Saint-Gobain Glass UK magnetron coater.
A unique combination of multiple
metal oxide layers are applied to high
quality SGG PLANICLEAR clear float glass
using a magnetically enhanced cathodic
sputtering process under vacuum
The resultant microscopically thin and transparent metallic coating very effectively reflects long-wave heat radiation back into a room, thereby retaining heat within a building, whilst maximising natural light transmission.
Benefits for consumers:
- considerable reductions in heating bills
- eliminates cold areas around windows
- maximises the amount of natural light into the home, without haze or tint effects
- helps to reduce condensation on the inner pane
- environmentally friendly solution, given the lower CO2 emissions associated with reduced energy consumption
- ensures compliance with current Building Regulations requirements for all frame types or designs
- exceptional Window Energy Rating performance thanks to the optimised balance between a very low U-value and even higher solar gain.
- Neutral Appearance
- white curtains remain looking white from outside
- no discolouration of Georgian bars